The Diploma Course contains no less than 70 classroom hours hypnotherapy training and together with the certificate has a combined classroom time of 120 hours.
The course is one of the most comprehensive in the UK and covers a very wide number of clinical conditions including; anxiety, depression, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorders, addictions, psychosexual disorders, skin complaints and more.
It also includes past life regression, reduced pain in childbirth, working with children, rebirthing and dream work.
- Advanced NLP Techniques
- Shape Shifting
- Removing Phobias using Systematic Desensitisation
- Flooding and Massed Practise
- 2 Stage Dissociation
- Rewind or Fast Phobia Cure
- Fear of Snakes, Spiders etc.
- Fear of Flying
- Fear of Swimming
- EMDR and NLP eye processing technique
- Peak Performance and Hypnosis in Sport
- Free-floating Regression
- Dreams & Lucid Dreaming
- Dealing with nightmares
- Time Distortion
- Pseudo-Orientation in Time
- Past Life Regression
- Skin Disorders, Psoriasis, Eczema
- Multiple Part
- Tranquillisers, Sleeping Pills
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Checking Plugs, locking doors etc
- Hair Pulling Gambling
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bruxism or Teeth Grinding
- High Blood Pressure
- Anger Management and Assertiveness
- Memory Enhancement
- Panic Attacks
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Psychosexual Dysfunction
- Male/Female Infertility
- Gender Dysphoria
- Loss & Bereavement
- Spirituality in the therapy room
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- Hypnosis with Children
- Working with Vulnerable People, Children’s Act
- Helping Cancer Patients
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Automatic Writing
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- IBS and Gut Directed Therapy
- Psychological Dystonia
- Truisms, The Yes Set, Not knowing, Not doing
- Sleep Disorders
- Quantum Healing
- Patient Care, Role of Hypnotherapist
- Legal Issues, Data Protection, Complaints
- Creating a Successful Business
- Written Exam & Practical
Entry to the Diploma course is open to all students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hypnotherapy from the MCCH.
The cost of the Diploma Course is £890.00 Please note that from 1st March 2020 the fee is £1100.00
Individual Learning Programme
There is a possibility to carry out your Diploma Course on a one to one basis at a time to suit you and over a staggered time period. However you must complete the minimum hours within each module to meet the criteria of the Diploma and the GHR.
However, working in small groups to preserve the quality of the training and there is ample opportunity for one to one attention.
If you would like more information on the above course please contact us today.