Crewe & Stoke-on-Trent
Crewe and Stoke-on-Trent regions
Henry Maguire, Dip.Counsellor, DCH.
I am a registered Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Oldpain2go Practitioner and a Certified Psy-TaP Practitioner based in Crewe.
My specialism is in trauma, phobias and addictions although I offer therapy for a very wide range of issues including depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, smoking cessation and weight loss. I worked at the national charity ‘Mind’ for 6 years and now run a busy private practice as well as deliver training within the South Cheshire area drawing people from Stoke-on-Trent as well as Birmingham and London.
I like to see people change quickly; help them live a happier life as well as fulfil their inner potential. I invest in on going professional development and some of the many courses I have completed include:
- Manchester Metropolitan University, Diploma in Counselling
- Owl Academy Hypnotherapy Training, Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Manchester College of Coaching & Hypnotherapy, Certificate in Life Coaching
- Manchester College of Coaching & Hypnotherapy, Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Oldpain2go Practitioner Training (Certified Practitioner)
- Psy-TaP Practitioner Training (Certified Practitioner)
Post Graduate Training
- Mike Mandel Hypnotherapy Training
- Human Givens Fast Trauma and Phobia Cure
- Rory Fulcher – Rapid Inductions
- Sheila Grainger – Virtual Gastric Band training
- Freddy Jacquin – The Arrow Technique
- Melissa Tiers – Addictions
- James Tripp – Shaping Hypnotic Experiences and Changing Lives
- British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP)
- College of Medicine and Integrated Health