Certificate in Hypnotherapy
The Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy comprises 50 face to face teaching hours and includes The Certificate in Life Coaching.
It is one of the most comprehensive courses of its kind with the most up to date methods and techniques. MCCH chooses to deliver teaching in the most practical way to make classes stimulating and fun in a relaxed environment.
Here is an overview of the 4 modules including the syllabus for the Coaching element.
- Definition of hypnosis
- Understanding trance
- Right and left hemispheres of the brain
- Induction techniques
- Suggestibility tests – ice bucket
- Progressive relaxation
- Deepening trance procedure
- Metaphor, the power of language
- Favourite place of relaxation
- Creative visualisation
- Teaching self hypnosis
- Direct and indirect suggestion
- Full ego strengthening
- Suggestion Ericksonian language
- Introduction to counselling & psychology
- Introduction to NLP
- Representational systems
- David Grove and ‘clean language’
- Ideo-motor response
- ‘Positive intention of a symptom’
- Taking a case history
- Contra- indication
- Early learning set
- Closing a session
- Distraction and confusion techniques
- Goal setting and visualisation
- Introduction to timeline
- Weight issues and scripts
- Parts theory
- Using NLP techniques within hypnosis
- Time Line Therapy
- Body language
- Developing relationship with self
- ‘The inner child’
- Dealing with resistance
- 2 Hand technique
- Creating positive beliefs
- EFT tapping technique
- Ernest Rossi approach
- Stress management
- Stop smoking
- Pain Relief
- Performance Anxiety
- Theory and practice of dissociation
- Presence of the therapist
- Resistant clients
- Setting up in practice, client care, confidentiality, ethics, supervision and continuing professional development
The MCCH Life Coaching Course
The Life Coaching Course is taken as a part of the Certificate Course. On completion you will be able to assist yourself and others to relaise the authentic self and overcome blocks to reach your desired life goals.
- Definition of coaching – differences and similarities between coaching, managing, mentoring and counselling
- Ideal coach and environment – what it takes to be a great coach
- The coaching spectrum – the impact of directive/facilitative approach
- The Grow model
- Grow model sample questions and tips
- Coaching tool kit questionnaires and activities
- Self awareness activity
- Values and needs exercise
- Myers briggs personality test
- How do you want your life to be?
- Life evaluation
- Take a walk into the future
- Vision Board
- Introduction to Feng Shui
- Developing the ‘Inner Coach’
This course offers a solid foundation to anyone who wants to pursue a career as both coach and hypnotherapist.
The cost of the Certificate Course is £825.00 (a deposit of £100 is required to secure the place)
No Vat is payable.
The Certificate Course in Hypnotherapy is the first step in becoming a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The second step is the Diploma Course.