The Diploma Course contains no less than 70 classroom hours hypnotherapy training and together with the certificate has a combined classroom time of 120 hours.
The course is one of the most comprehensive in the UK and covers a very wide number of clinical conditions including; anxiety, depression, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorders, addictions, psychosexual disorders, skin complaints and more.
It also includes past life regression, reduced pain in childbirth, working with children, rebirthing and dream work.
- Performance Anxiety
- Exams and Presentations
- Removing Phobias using Systematic Desensitisation
- Construction of Hierarchies and SUD Aversion
- Flooding and Massed Practise
- 2 Stage Dissociation
- Fear of Snakes, Spiders etc.
- Fear of Flying
- Fear of Swimming
- Peak Performance and Hypnosis in Sport
- Dreams & Nightmares
- Lucid Dreaming
- Time Distortion
- Pseudo-Orientation in Time
- Past Life Regression
- Skin Disorders, Psoriasis, Eczema
- Multiple Part Tranquillisers, Sleeping Pills
- Compulsive Disorders
- Checking Plugs, locking doors etc
- Hair Pulling Gambling
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bruxism or Teeth Grinding
- High Blood Pressure
- Anger Management and Assertiveness
- Memory Enhancement
- Panic Attacks
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Psychosexual Dysfunction
- Male/Female Infertility
- Gender Dysphoria Loss
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- Hypnosis with Children
- Working with Vulnerable People, Children’s Act
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Automatic Writing
- Paranoia Criminology
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- IBS and Gut Directed Therapy
- Psychological Dystonia
- Truisms, The Yes Set, Not knowing, Not doing
- Sleep Disorders
- Patient Care, Role of Hypnotherapist
- Legal Issues, Data Protection, Complaints
- Creating a Successful Business
- Written Exam & Practical
Entry to the Diploma course is open to all students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Hypnotherapy from the MCCH.
The cost of the Diploma Course is £890.00. (a deposit of £90.00 is required to secure the place)
Individual Learning Programme
There is a possibility to carry out your Diploma Course on a one to one basis at a time to suit you and over a staggered time period. However you must complete the minimum hours within each module to meet the criteria of the Diploma and the GHR.
However, working in small groups to preserve the quality of the training and there is ample opportunity for one to one attention.
If you would like more information on the above course please contact us today.