Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy is offering the following CPD courses:
- Anxiety management introduction - online - £24 - counts for 8 hours of CPD
Past Life Workshop – one day – £125- counts for 8 hours CPD Recommended for qualified hypnotherapists who wish to learn more about:
Past Life Regression
Lives between Lives
Angel Past Life Healing
Safety AdviceThere will be an opportunity to both experience and practice on others in addition to adding another dimension to your hypnotherapy toolbag. A trainer may be able to offer you a “one to one” workshop but then you would only be able to perfect the technique with the trainer. If interested please ask about flexible training opportunities.
- Insomnia management – available soon
- Low self-esteem management – available soon
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a range of learning activities available for hypnotherapists to ensure that they retain their capacity to practise safely, effectively and legally within their evolving scope of practice.
General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) recommends:
- You must aim to ensure that your CPD enhances your professional practice and improves the service provided to patients and clients.
- You must complete a minimum of 25 hours CPD each year.
- You must complete a range of CPD activities, with no more than 8 of the total CPD hours spent on any single activity in one year.
- You must keep an up-to-date log of your CPD activities with evidence to demonstrate your participation in each activity. (N.B. Registrants may be asked to provide suitable evidence of the previous 12 months CPD involvement at the time of their annual re-registration and to facilitate this you may download samples of approved, user-friendly CPD Data Sheets Pack.
One of the GHR membership requirements is to undergo a regular supervision. Newly qualified Registrants are expected to engage in this beneficial process for a minimum of 2 hours in any 3 month period during their first 2 years of practice. Thereafter, although ongoing Supervision is encouraged, it becomes a voluntary process.
GHR Registrants are advised to maintain a personal log of supervision activities, as they may be asked to provide suitable evidence of the previous 12 months supervision at the time of their annual re-registration. To facilitate this you may download samples of the approved One to One Supervision Record Slip and Peer Support Groups Record Slip.
MCCH is offering supervision on one to one bases, over the phone or via email.
Cost are calculated based on individual circumstances.
For more information regarding the CPD online courses or supervision, contact us today.
Source: GHR – General Hypnotherapy Register – the website